Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Top Ten part 3

In honor of being pregnant-or preggo as some would say-here is my top 10 most tastiest Pregnant foods--in no particular order:

10) Onion rings with ketchup
9) Mac n Cheese with ketchup
8) Chocolate pudding by the box-when I ask my husband if he wants any, I'm just being nice. I really want it all to myself :)
7) Anything Mexican-bring it.
6) My mother in laws macoroni salad-the woman is good!
5) My mother in laws hot dogs with slaw-refer to #6.
4) Egg salad sandwiches from the cafeteria where I work-not sure what brought this on, but one day I had to have one and now I think about it constantly and I'm not even one for egg salad.
3) Anything sweet-I guess that goes along with having a girl.
2) Tomatoes-any way on any thing.
1) #19 with no onions and add banana peppers on the side from Substation II-it's the bomb diggety doo wop!

No comments: