Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Top Ten part Cinco

In honor of summer, I thought I'd compile a list of my favorite things to do in the summertime-in no particular order.

10) Sit outside with Eddie and talk or just listen to music and hang out outside.
9) Cookout-especially big cookouts with good friends and/or family.
8) Go to the beach.
7) Camping-although I haven't done this in a couple of years, I love it and miss it.
6) Summer foods-smores, watermelon, corn on the cob :)
5) Going to the pool-I love the feeling of coming in an A/C house after the pool.
4) Road trips to anywhere--however, with the price of gas, this will probably dwindle.
3) Eating at restaurants on the patio
2) Outdoor festivals-Bele Chere in Asheville-hopefully we'll make it back one of these days.
1) Fireflies and crickets--ahhhh, the sights and sounds of summer :)

No comments: