Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top 10 Part 1

I'm a list lover--a lover of lists if you will. This is my first installment, entitled:

Top 10 places to visit/see before I die:

10) Italy-I would like to eat my way through it.
9) Cape Cod-remember the show "Wings"? Need I say more.
8) Maine-I would love to drive the coast and eat Lobster.
7) San Fransisco and Napa Valley-I think that is self explanatory.
6) Hawaii-I'd love to watch whales and take a helicopter ride through the waterfalls.
5) Seattle-It really doesn't rain as much as people think. It's a common misconception.
4) NY City-Restaurants, shopping, tourist attractions and night life.
3) Spain-$2 calamari
2) Greece-self explanatory
1) The UK-Scotland, Ireland, England. The Hubby and I plan on this our 10th anniversary.

1 comment:

Ed said...

You my love compose lists like Mrs. Winters fries chicken.