Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top 10 part Deaux

My top 10 Pet Peeves (in no particular order):

1) Constant Negativity-you only live once, be happy!!!
2) Talking with your mouth full of food-this is just rude.
3) Smacking gum-this is just annoying.
4) Not saying thank you when I hold the door for you-see #2.
5) Not responding when asked how your day is-see #2 and #4.
6) Giving parental advise when you're a stranger-I know how to parent my child and am aware that she is under the clothes rack, thank you!
7) Horrible grammer-a person does not "be" doing something, they "are" doing something or "have done" it or "are going to do" it.
8) People who lie and manipulate the system to get stuff for "free"-I'm paying for you and your multiple kids and you suck and don't appreciate it.
9) People who blow their horn at you the second the light changes to green-get a grip!
10) Eating in the same room as me and not offering me anything--I'm pregnant, I probably won't take any unless it's greasy b/c that's what I'm craving, but that's just rude! :)

1 comment:

Ed said...

Again, a list as exquisite as the morning sun.